Team FatBird is happy to launch Operation NightHawk 2016 - our tried and tested structured night training program to help you Conquer The Night & Beat The Sunrise!
Operation NightHawk delivers great value with structured training sessions, enhanced equipping discounts to provide you the ultimate night marathon training experience.
OPERATION NIGHTHAWK - Comprehensive Marathon Training Package price inclusive of:
1. 12-week Team FatBird Flight-Zones™ Night Marathon Training Program.
2. Heart-Rate & Pace Training sessions.
3. Weekday tempo and Weekend long runs with the group
• Workout sessions focus on building strength and endurance
for the HM and FM distances, with a good mix of tempos,
hills, repeats, trails, coupled with weekend LSD and pace runs.
• Experienced Marathoners and Pacers leading and guiding the
4. Weekly training tips on Managing & Preventing Running Injuries, Running Performance, Sports Nutrition.
5. Isotonic Drinks/Refreshments after long runs.
6. Special discounts on sponsors' products like nutrition, hydration systems, foam rollers
7. eCertificates/Awards of completion/achievement.
Training will begin on 5 March 2016 for successful applicants.Click HERE for Training Dates/Schedules for your planning purposes.
** Training mainly start/end from East Coast Parkway, MacRitchie Reservoir Park & SAFRA Mt. Faber
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications or queries.
About Team FatBird:
Team FatBird is a congregation of highly passionate runners who are experienced in distance running from 10km to full marathons. Empowered with the necessary experience and expertise, the team excels in the areas of organising and leading group runs, providing marathon training and pacing services. For more information about Team FatBird, its running and training activities, please visit www.teamfatbird.com and Team FatBird facebook.